Monday, May 16, 2011

Ceramics Monthly.. Cover?!



Well... we got the cover!

Woo hoo!!!

And there's a nice little article about our family business too. Not to mention we're sharing the magazine with some super sweet potters..such as the killer duo, you might know... Adam Field and his lovely wife, Heesoo Lee.. the blog master, Michael Kline (and all around good potter) plus a few other folks..but i don't know them..well, I don't know Michael Kline either.., but I've admired his pots for a long time...and have been reading his blog since I started mine about a year ago.

Head to your nearest newstand or see a sneak peek at the Ceramics Monthlty page!!

Check it out:)

4 comments:

  1. Bobby- Congrats on the cover page! I hope all is well for you, are you headed to Missoula at all this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased for you all! Love reading the blogs and have to say CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all. It's nice to see our obsessive, over-worked pottery energy has payed off in another sweet way. Courtney- I probably will, at some point, maybe towards the end of Summer.. or whenever those Missoula Clay Studio guys fire the Anagama again.

    ReplyDelete