Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Xmas time!


Hey y'all. The second to last glaze kiln was loaded last night and things are starting to heat up. Today is Wednesday, two days before our Christmas Sale opens...and if you've ever heard the phrase, "the calm before the storm"...then you know what I'm talking about. There are still so many things to get ready before the big night this Friday. Tara Wilson's kiln is getting unloaded tonight, tomorrow we're setting the house up.. and we're spreading the Free word these last few days. So if you happen to be around Helena this weekend..come see the craziness I've been involved in. I'll have some new posts about it as it all unfolds before my eyes. In the meantime... if you can re-post the picture, or tweet or facebook or whatever to get the word out..I'd so totally appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment