Saturday, June 5, 2010

It only gets faster


Since my last blog:
I graduated.
Two exit shows from school.
Moved.
Unpacked.
Fired Anagama in Missoula
Unloaded Anagama in Missoula
Made pots.
Worked.
Dug a big hole for a basement window
Drank lots of beer.
Growing the mustache back.
Drank too much beer.

Now I'm in Jackson Hole, WY. Last night was the Rendezvous ceramic show opening. I sold a teapot for $155. No way!!!

And now my sister and I are going to do a 3 hour demonstration at the artcenter... it should be fun.


3 comments:

  1. I remember having that much energy ! Enjoy it while it lasts... I like your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freedom Fighter: That's so unlike you to drink excessive amounts of beer. Cheers, Tony

    ReplyDelete